Sapulpa Lakes Rules & Regulations
Lake Sahoma & Pretty Water
Proof of city permit required for fishing, boating, camping, and hunting.
Reward for information leading to prosecution and conviction of vandals. Call Sapulpa Police.
Sahoma Bait & Concession Store 918-227-1534
Sapulpa Parks Administration 918-227-5151
Sapulpa Police Department 918-224-3882
Creek County Sheriff’s Office 918-224-4964
Fish & Game Warden 918-625-6801
Lake / Campground Rules
- Speed limit 15 MPH
- Supervise children at all times
- Drive only on designated roads
- Day use only at Pretty Water Lake
- Camp only in designated areas at Lake Sahoma.
- Build fires only in existing fire rings
- Keep dogs on leash and remove all defecation. No pets on or inside Indoor Fishing Dock.
- Pretty Water limited to boats without attached gasoline motors.
- Boats on Sahoma limited to maximum 12 horsepower
- Speed limit 12 mph in main body of Lake Sahoma and 4 mph in west end of lake and in coves/fingers.
- State fishing license and city fishing permit required
- 2 Pole limit per person (In addition to 1 pole limit inside Indoor Fishing Dock)
- 5 Trout / Catfish limit: Catch & Keep (No Culling)
- No Panfish limit
- Catch & Release fish must be unharmed and released immediately
- Rod and Reel only
Prohibited at Sapulpa Lakes
- Unsupervised children
- Swimming/Wading (Lakes are city water supply)
- Fish Culling
- In-use, unattended Fishing Poles
- Trotlines, juglines, throwlines, limblines, yo-yos, seines, throw nets, and attaching lines to poles/docks
- Smoking Indoors (including Indoor Fishing Dock)
- Firearms (unless engaged in hunting with proper permit)
- Glass Containers
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Littering and dumping
- Vandalism and destruction (Penalty for vandalism and destruction of city property Violations SEC. 1-108 up to $500 fine, restitution cost, and/or jail)
- Boats with attached gasoline motors prohibited only on Pretty Water Lake
This list of rules and regulations is not exhaustive.