How Do I Get Someone Out Of Jail?

To get someone out of jail you can:
  • Contact a Creek County Bar associated attorney to (OR) Own Recognizance. Sometimes called personal recognizance. A person who promises to appear in court to answer criminal charges can sometimes be released from jail without having to pay bail. This person is said to be released on his or her own recognizance.
  • Pay the bail. Cash (Exact amount required) or credit card accepted.
During normal business hours payments are received at the Court Clerks Office in City Hall. After hours payment is collected at the Sapulpa Police Department.

City Court
City Court is held on Mondays and Thursdays at 8:30 a.m. After court the judge will travel to the Sapulpa City Jail and conduct court for the inmates. At that time the judge will decide whether to release the inmate or hold them for up to 10 days.