Connect to City Parks:

Charles C Hamilton Golf Course

The course was built in the 1930's as a 9-hole track and expanded to an 18-hole layout in the early 1980's.  In May, 1991, the Parks Department initiated a master plan and proposal to completely redesign and reconstruct the Course.  After approval of the Golf Course Committee, Park Board, and City Council, the project was completed and transformed into a premier facility in July of 1994. The renovation project garnered the Oklahoma State Award of Excellence for exceptional quality in parks & recreation facility improvements.

Course Features:

  • Scenic 90 Acre Track
  • Large Putting Green
  • Driving Range
  • Pro Shop
  • Snack Bar
  • Plentiful Parking
  • Managed by PGA Pro

Call the pro shop at 918.224.0237 for further information.