Control Burn Application

Burn Permits can be purchased at the Central Fire Department at 800 E Dewey Ave. Sapulpa, OK 74066. The cost is $20.00 and the permit is good for 72 hours.  You must provide Proof of Ownership of Property and Proof of Insurance at the time of application. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.  The Battalion Chief that is on duty that day will then call you when he is available to come look at your burn pile.  If it is approved at that time he will sign a copy and give it to you. Then when you are ready to start your fire you should call us at 918-224-3359 or the Police Department at 918-224-3862 to let us know.