It is the mission of the City Clerk's Office to serve the public by providing access to public records.
City Clerk's Office
The City Clerk's Office performs a variety of professional and administrative duties, including but not limited to, accepting open records requests and the handling of various permits and licenses.
The City Clerk's Office houses the city's archives, and the city clerk serves as the custodian of the city's records and seal. The clerk maintains and provides city documents that enable the public to participate in local government.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Archives and makes available official documents, including city budgets,
ordinances, resolutions, city code and contracts
● Attends city council meetings and other official meetings
● Attests the mayor's signature on official documents
● Issues licenses and permits
● Handles open records requests
● Keeps the seal of the City of Sapulpa
● Prepares and maintains official meeting minutes
● Manages records of ownership and burials in South Heights Cemetery, North Heights
Cemetery, Old Sapulpa Cemetery and Fairview Cemetery
● Receives lawsuits, appeals, petitions and claims
● Receives and receipts any and all monies due the city from any and all sources
City Clerk's Office P. O. Box 1130 Sapulpa, OK 74067
The City Clerk's Office is located in Sapulpa City Hall, 425 East Dewey Avenue, in Historic Downtown Sapulpa.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Closed weekends and most holidays.